Thanks to our friends, Janice and Bob, H and I were able to enjoy a wonderful play at The Paramount this past Sunday called Junie B. Jones. Their daughter has THE LEAD ROLE as Junie, in a play based on the children's books written about a young girl entering the 1st grade. She was BRILLIANT and did such a fantastic job portraying Junie!
We all had such a great time and it was a neat experience for H, plus she was able to catch up with a close friend that we hadn't seen in awhile. It was so cute...three 1st graders seeing a play about the 1st grade. They were precious. H loved the play, but her favorite part by far was going backstage to meet Junie B. Jones in person. Thank you so much f
or inviting us to come!!! I was able to catch up with my sweet friend Janice, whom I hadn't seen in months. I would like to ask for
prayers for my precious friend. She recently was told that she has a malignant mass deep in her breast tissue and although we are rejoicing that it is slow growing and certainly not the most scary scenario, it's never an easy path for women or their families to walk down. I am so impressed and encouraged by this courageous, faithful woman. She just amazes me with her strength and trust in the Lord. She has kept a positive outlook and has placed it all in God's hands. What an amazing woman! Janice Faye...we are ready to help you kick that mass in the butt.
Frankly, I am tired of cancer. Anyone else feel the same way? I have seen cancer hurt so many and it seems as if it touches more people that I love every day. It is something I have spent so much of my time fearful of because so many of my own family have dealt with it and it tries to haunt me still. I want to know what to do to stop it! Anyone else want to join me in kicking it in the butt? Arrghh.
prayers for my precious friend. She recently was told that she has a malignant mass deep in her breast tissue and although we are rejoicing that it is slow growing and certainly not the most scary scenario, it's never an easy path for women or their families to walk down. I am so impressed and encouraged by this courageous, faithful woman. She just amazes me with her strength and trust in the Lord. She has kept a positive outlook and has placed it all in God's hands. What an amazing woman! Janice Faye...we are ready to help you kick that mass in the butt.
Frankly, I am tired of cancer. Anyone else feel the same way? I have seen cancer hurt so many and it seems as if it touches more people that I love every day. It is something I have spent so much of my time fearful of because so many of my own family have dealt with it and it tries to haunt me still. I want to know what to do to stop it! Anyone else want to join me in kicking it in the butt? Arrghh.Lord, I would like to lift up my friends and family that are dealing with cancer or have in the past. I pray ultimately for Your will to be done. Lord, I don't always understand Your will, but I do know that You have an amazing plan and we must trust You. I pray for peace, for nights full of healing rest, for support systems that will encourage and lift up these warriors. Lord, I pray that your hand rests upon them and eases their pain and your Holy Spirit fills them with Your presence so they know that You are walking with them through this difficult journey. We love you Father and we trust You and your plan for our lives. In Your Holy Name I pray, Amen.



2 comments:
I stand in agreement with you. Amen!!!
Hannah looks so pretty in that first picture (she looks pretty in all of them, but I can see her best in that one.) Her hair has gotten so much curlier. I love it!!! I can't wait to see you in a week!!!
It's technically the second picture I'm referring to. :)
Post a Comment