The other day H got a bag of skittles and got really excited when she realized she had her favorite flavor, the "organal".
"Huh," I asked, baffled at what organal was??
"Mom, the organal, it's my favorite!"
I had to look back at the bag to discover what in the world she was talking about. It was the ORIGINAL flavor. I had to laugh. :)
Tonight J was eating chocolate cake and with a huge piece in his hand he walked over out of the blue and said, "See this cake in my hand? Look where it's going." He then proceeds to shove the whole piece in his mouth. Since we were laughing so hard, he struggled to keep it all in, but man, it was funny.
The kids were discussing where they are going to celebrate their birthdays and J said, "I am so excited to go to Austin Park-a-Pizza."
H quickly corrected him, "J, it's Austin Park Pizza," as if to say DUH.
I then got to correct them both..."It's Austin, Park AND Pizza....DUH!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
found you off of the robinson's blog. let's get caught up!! cathie orozco
Hey you non-blogging blogger. I gave you an award...so now you have to blog about it. Go check out my blog for details.
I love you OIL Friend!!!
Post a Comment