Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

J has been growing his hair longer for quite awhile so he could look like Hannah Montana's dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. (YIKES!) I never really cared for his hair to be that long, but I figured it wouldn't hurt and at some point, he would get tired of it and want to cut it. Well, he held out way longer than I anticipated and it was starting to look like a mess everytime we went out. You see, his parents both have hair that likes to kink...in a bad way. :) This trait did not pass either of our children but H got more of the curls and J got more of the "mess". So I've been trying to convince him quite a bit lately that it was time. When I put his hair in a ponytail on Thursday and he saw the pictures, he decided it was time as well! :) (And he would not allow me to post those pictures! ha)

It amazes me how different a little man can look after inches of hair clipped away. Let's see what you think...
I think I'll keep my little man either way...he's pretty cute and oh so sweet!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He looks like a completely different kid!!! Wait...I take that back...he looks like a young man now...where'd the kid go?!?! NO...HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO GROW UP!!! :(