Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our family pets

Have you ever seen our pets?? I guess you might have seen Bella, our rat, in one of my very first posts - about sneaking a family of rats into my mom and dad's house to hand feed them after their mother died. Well, we had to keep at least one of them to ourselves and Bella won our hearts. We also have a guinea pig, but I don't think in the 2 years that we have had her, that we've taken many pictures. She was a gift to me for Valentine's day from my sweet hubby.

Now that the kids are in school, they have to put together "All About Me" posters and one of the categories is pets.
So, since we had to take some pictures for school (and I thought it might be wise to have some documentation of our animals for the kids if the unforeseen ever happened), we are now introducing Bella and Lilly(better late than never):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even gonna lie, the rat gives me the chills. I love you guys! I haven't checked this in forever and had given up on it...today I randomly decided to read it. Hope you all are doing well

sarahdawn said...

My reaction to the rat remains - EWWW!!!!