Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

So, I'm not so great at staying on top of posting or keeping everyone as updated as I'd hoped. So sorry. Maybe it will make it that much sweeter when I do post. :)

Here a few pictures of the kiddos from Halloween. Hope you all had a fun night!


H and J together. What a face! He didn't really need a mask!












H as the alley cat. Isn't she precious?








We have our own body guard! J as the Incredible Hulk. I'm scared, are you?








J's impression of the Incredible Hulk. I just wonder if he made this face all night behind the mask! Like the dark hair? It was oh so fun to clean up that night.

5 comments:

Toppooch said...

Okay ... come visit ... now. Oh I miss them! You too a wittle. Love ya!

Rachel said...

Cute!!! I can just imagine J making that face behind his mask all night. That's hillarious! H is the prettiest alley cat I've ever seen!

Stephanie said...

Too cute! Hope y'all had a great night.

Perks said...

Once every two months isn't terrible! ha! Good to see those sweet children!

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

Finally...some pictures! Where have you been girl?