Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let the trumpets sound...we have a LOOSE TOOTH

So, I know that typically you rejoice over teeth that have fallen out, however, we are so excited to report that we have our FIRST loose tooth! YIPPEE! I don't know who's more excited, me or H. I'm not sure how old most kids are when they lose their first tooth, but we have watched cousins lose teeth left and right and all her classmates on Sunday morning have lost around 5 teeth each, so we have been waiting for this day for awhile.

She is so funny. I have been "given permission" to wiggle it about 25 times this morning. Of course, I enjoy wiggling it as much as she enjoys seeing my reaction! And have you ever noticed the way kids talk when they have a loose tooth? She now talks with her tongue on her tooth so she can feel it wiggle. So cute.

She also wants to tell everyone in the world that her first tooth is loose. H told everyone at church last night, has called all the grandparents, and keeps thinking of more people she'd like to make the announcement to. She's even written a note to her cousin in Colorado to let her know she lost it. Yes, we tend to get a little ahead of the game, but she is ready nonetheless. We'll post a picture soon of our new smile! Don't be surprised if you receive an official announcement in the mail with a picture, time and date of the big day! ha!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Is there going to be any kind of registry to go along with the announcement and picture that we will be getting in the mail? :)