So, I went to our Ladies retreat this past weekend and therefore Daddy had the privilege of staying with the kids on Friday and Saturday. It was a nice break for me, and such a treat for them as well to get to spend some much needed time together.
J, Daddy & H: Look how proud he looks. :)
Daddy then took them fishing on Saturday. They didn't catch any fish, but caught a mess of fun memories that will last forever.
And, to top it off, nothing bad happened while I was away. No speeding tickets, no injuries, no falling into the lake....just loads of fun!

On Friday, Chad took H & J to Chuck E. Cheese to play a few games. From the stack of sketch pictures I received when I got home (much to my delight, as I am very fond of sketch pictures from Chuck E. Cheese), I have no idea how they had any time to play games, or how they were able to steal the sketch machine for so long, but I was so excited. I'm including some of those pictures on here.
And, to top it off, nothing bad happened while I was away. No speeding tickets, no injuries, no falling into the lake....just loads of fun!
The goof troop
And mom even had a great weekend too! More to come on that soon!
And mom even had a great weekend too! More to come on that soon!
Look at that precious young man! He's getting so big.
Perfect place for a "cheesy" smile!



2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome!!!
what sweet pictures..I love them! thank you so much for posting about your sweet family...we have missed hearing about you!
Post a Comment