Wow! Who ever gets a second chance at prom? An evening to remember those fun high school times AND get to do it with the man of your dreams? Well, thanks to a great friend at a local church, Chad and I got to do just that....go to prom together...on VALENTINE'S DAY!
It has been a really long time since we've even been on a date together, especially on Valentine's day, so we were super pumped (well, maybe I was a little more excited, but I think he ended up having a great time too!!).
It was held at a beautiful building downtown where it was set up just like prom was in high school...even with an area full of balloons for pictures. So cool! I will let the pictures do most of the talking....enjoy! 

The car ride there. Exciting, huh? :)
Upon arrival to the prom 

Getting down & having fun!
Wow! Old people doing the train...choo choo!
Slow dance with my hubbySweet Friends
What a great night!!! The best prom, the best date, the best Valentine's Day!
Who could ask for more???
The end.



3 comments:
You look beautiful, Kara!!! You too clean up nice!!!
How fun! ...and what great pictures!
That sounds so fun! I'm curious about the details of how the night came together...love the concept!
Post a Comment