Then, I got to go get my haircut at the best salon on the planet - Celebrity Spa & Boutique - also in the College Station area, by the best hair stylist EVER! And she just happens to be Leah's sister - Laura. I didn't get a picture of Laura, but here's my haircut! :)
Thank you so much Laura!!! I love the haircut and this lovely cap saved my hair.
And the day wasn't over yet....I got to go book club after that and spend some quality time with my book club friends. Even though I only read through 3 chapters, they still let me stay and we managed to have a good meeting nonetheless. :) I wonder if the pie I brought had anything to do with it?? :)


And the day wasn't over yet....I got to go book club after that and spend some quality time with my book club friends. Even though I only read through 3 chapters, they still let me stay and we managed to have a good meeting nonetheless. :) I wonder if the pie I brought had anything to do with it?? :)
Does Sarah look guilty or what???
My friend Lara (left) and Stephanie (right)
Thanks so much for making my Friday so great! Love and miss you all!



3 comments:
Guilty? Me? Absolutely, and the schale said so this morning. Love you and your pie, but you're less fattening so I'd prefer more frequent visits with you. :-)
Love the post! Can't wait to see you again.
Hi Kara! I just found your blog. I LOVE your new haircut! You look great! Give those sweet kiddos a big hug from their 2nd cousin Shawna, and a big kiss from their 3rd(?) cousin Edoardo! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment