Don't get me wrong, Texas is a great place to be, but maybe if we could have more of Colorado there...it would be perfect! :)
Here's what I'm looking at.....


Of course the snow is actually falling harder than the pictures show, but it gives you an idea of what I'm enjoying right now....PURE BLISS!!!
Hope you enjoy your day....I know I will!!!



4 comments:
I'd say the Panhandle of Texas is heaven on earth!!! You get your snow covered winters...and your beautiful summer nights...all the while still living in the great state of Texas. (There's prettier parts of the Panhandle than what you've driven through...the east part of the Panhandle is sooo pretty!!!)
P.S. I love when you go on vacation...your blog gets updated a lot more. (I know...I've got a lot of room to talk.) :) Love you OIL friend!!!
Thanks for all the updates!!! So are you going to bring some of that peace back to Texas and share? I would love to sit and watch it snow like that. With a cup of coffee and a fire going in the fireplace, possibly a good book too.
Hi Kara!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why haven't I seen your blog before? I can't wait to catch up on all you and the fam have been up to:) Love you bunches!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment